• Are you the official car park?
Yes, this is the booking system for the official car park.
• Where is the car park?
Haringey Sixth Form College, White Hart Lane, Tottenham, London N17 8HR
• What car park will I be parked in?
Spaces are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
• What time do car parks open & close for the event?
The car parks will be open from 17:00 to 23:55 and cars will not be permitted to be left overnight..
• If I leave the car park, can I come back in?
You are welcome to enter the car park on foot throughout the day to access your car, but once your car has left the car park there will be no re-entry.
• Do you have disabled (blue badge) parking?
No there is no Blue Badge Parking.
• What payment methods do you accept?
We accept most major debit and credit cards (Visa credit, Visa debit, Mastercard and Maestro). We use a secure third party payment provider who will never share your payment details with us, ensuring a secure payment experience. Please note American Express is not accepted.
• How will I know if I have booked successfully?
Once your order has been processed and payment accepted you will receive a booking reference number by email, this is your proof of purchase and receipt. You will need this to access the car park. We advise that you either print off, or show on your smart phone for access to the car park. The car park staff will have a full list of pre-booked customers.
• Can I bring a different car to the one I booked?
You may change your vehicle details by going into the ‘My Booking’ option
• Can I change the date I have booked for?
You may change the date of your event by going into the ‘My Booking’ option
• Can I get a refund on my booking?
Bookings are non-refundable except in the case of the cancellation of the event
• How long does it take to exit the car parks?
Exit times can vary depending on the traffic in the area at the time which is beyond our control, but we will do what we can to make sure the process is as quick as possible.
For more information, please email any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org